Me being not very excited about wearing a swim suit for the first time in a year.
BUT YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!
hailheidi findmeunderneath healthycomfyhappy tuf-fitout this-time-is-it
Did you ever just feel so lucky for knowing someone you met online?
Like.. I was one click away from not following you. I was one second away from never even knowing of your existence.
I would never have been this happy.I feel like you ladies especially understand how much this post means to me.The friendships I’ve made online have changed and bettered my life in more ways than I can count. And thanks to people likeruneatsleepstudydream, they continue to.
I feel this so much about some of the ladies on here.
You are all amazing. Check out your beach bodies in our gallery now!
This was SO EXCITING for me to look like because there was actual body diversity. New goal: next year, I’m going to at least own a bikini and maybe even wear it somewhere in public like one time.
Yesterday I went grocery shopping and bought all the supplies I need to eat healthy this week.
And day 1 was a success! Of course, as soon as I tell myself I’m going to get back on track, I start craving bullshit food like crazy, but I fought the cravings for the whole day. If I can go 2 full weeks without giving in then I should be good to go.
It probably doesn’t help that I’ve been spending like $10 a day on CANDY to snack on. Not a good decision, but it’s over, and now I have to deal with the consequences, which are more cravings than normal.
They pinned it from the before and after tumblr! People never change the captions. That’s weird though!
WELL that definitely makes me feel slightly better. It’s still kinda weird to me that I was on there though, I don’t even use it.
I’m helping a coworker with a meal plan he’s trying to do, figuring out his desired macros/figuring out easy recipes he can make/just in general getting his eating together because he works his ass off in the gym & this is the one area where he’s lacking. But anyway, IT’S SO WEIRD trying to squeeze 3000 calories into a day. Like, damn, this dude needs to eat.
My too small bralette makes me look like I still have boobs. It’s a great illusion.
- I have eaten Chipotle for at least one meal a day for 5 days straight.
- One of my coworkers pinched my stomach and told me I’m getting fat
- Ten minutes later he asked me if I’ve even stepped into a gym this month
- I have also eaten a lot of ice cream this week
- I have a pasta bread bowl from dominos that is being delivered shortly.
All in all, I need to get back on track. So I’m going to go to the grocery store this week and SERIOUSLY buying groceries for the first time in probably 2 months, and then eat healthy all week next week. One day at a time. TBH, it’s really easy to make unhealthy decisions when I’m alone.
I am constantly reminded that everyone I follow is so stinkin cute it’s ridiculous and I always have face/hair jealousy when I see yalls selfies on my dash.
Okay. I’ve been trying to do this post since I got tagged this weekend but the app kept eating every attempt I tried. Anyway, now I’m on the desktop so here we go. The 6 selfie challenge! Even though I posted two that weren’t selfies. I DO WHAT I WANT.
I’m really flattered to have been tagged by a lady who I think is really strong and beautiful. Thank you myfittestchristine! I’m going to tag ekv-fitness and snarkmachine because you ladies are the best. I love you guys.
1) I love my really weird hair color (Failed attempt at Manic Panic dyes) and tiny pigtails and the attempted make up experiment. I was going for the Ever After at the ball look. I think I look really awesome.
2) I snapped this on my way out the door. I wanted to show my grandma that I bought that green hat. She got it for Christmas and I immediately went to Target and bought one for myself. It also turned out to be a wonderful shot of the labradorite plugs my then boyfriend, now husband gave me for our first Christmas. It’s a rare selfie where I seriously took one, looked at it, said “that’s perfect” and left it at that.
3) I was trying to get a picture of the guinea pig that was at my feet but didn’t realize the camera was flipped. Then once I saw the accidental picture with sun rays I took a few more until I got this one. Theeen I got a picture of either Roast Beef or Raymond Q. Smuckles. I honestly can’t even remember which one was outside. I look so happy. I love it.
4) Not a selfie. It’s a wonderful photo the photographer got of me on my wedding day. It’d be better if I were smiling but I still love it and look amazing.
5) My husband and I after participating in St. Baldrick’s. Our team, which was us and our friend snarkmachine, raised over $400 and got our heads shaved for childhood cancer research. I am fucking fierce with a bald head. LOOK AT ME.
6) The others are in chronological order, this one is not. It belongs between two and three. Again, not a selfie, but I can’t even tell you how fucking god damn amazing I felt. I’m self conscious about everything and I had everything on display at Wicked Faire. I HAD NO PANTS ON. And was wearing Metalocalpyse underwear. I fucking rocked that shit. I never felt more empowered.
OKay so you’re a SUPER FIERCE cutie patootie.